- 4/27/2015: Barbara Mellone, Ph.D. (University of Connecticut) Epigenetic Specification of Centromere Function. 12:00 PM, HSRF400
- 5/4/2015: Leslie Leinwand, Ph.D. (University of Colorado) Translating Python Biology to the Mammalian Heart. 12:00 PM, Davis Auditorium
- 5/11/2015: M. Yusuf Ali, Ph.D. (UVM) TBA. 12:00 PM, HSRF 400
- Previs & Warshaw’s Study Shows Heart’s Contractions Rely on Critical Protein for Efficient Function
- Andrew Lombardo presents research at 59th Annual Biophysical Society Meeting
- Mike Previs presents research at 59th Annual Biophysical Society Meeting.
- Awards presented at 2014 Departmental Retreat — Congratulations!
- Congrats to Haein, Jamie and Greg on receiving 2014 Graduate Research Day awards.