- 11/10/2014: Veikko Geyer, Ph.D. (Yale University School of Medicine) Dissecting the beat of the Chlamydomonas cilium: An oscillator composed of microtubules and dynein motors. 12:00 PM, HSRF400
- Congrats to Haein, Jamie and Greg on receiving 2014 Graduate Research Day awards.
- Dr. Trybus receives Distinguished Investigator of Cardiovascular Research Institute of VT.
- D Warshaw Elected 2014 Biophysical Society Fellow
- Awards presented at 2013 Department Retreat – Congratulations!
- Greg Hoeprich wins Outstanding Questions Award