- 10/26/2015: Joaquin Ortega, Ph.D. (McMaster University) TBA. 12:00 PM, HSRF 400
- 11/2/2015: Alexey Khodjakov, Ph.D. (Wadsworth Center) Mitotic spindle assembly: basic principles and facilitating mechanisms.. 12:00 PM, HSRF 400
- 11/9/2015: Don Winkelmann, Ph.D. (Rutgers University) Structural basis for drug-induced allosteric changes to human beta-cardiac myosin motor activity.. 12:00 PM, HSRF 400
- Alison Watson, undergrad in the Ruiz lab, received Award at the 2015 M&M Meeting
- Christine Nolan, undergrad in the Radermacher lab, received Presidential Scholar Award at the 2015 M&M meeting.
- Previs & Warshaw’s Study Shows Heart’s Contractions Rely on Critical Protein for Efficient Function
- Andrew Lombardo presents research at 59th Annual Biophysical Society Meeting
- Mike Previs presents research at 59th Annual Biophysical Society Meeting.