- 9/29/2014: Dr. Michael Previs, Ph.D. (UVM) Myosin-Binding Protein C Mechanically Enhances Cardiac Excitation-Contraction Coupling. 12:00 PM, HSRF400
- 10/6/2014: Sharlene Day, M.D. (University of Michigan) Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Associated With Mutations in Myosin Binding Protein C: Haploinsufficiency or Poison Peptide. 12:00 PM, HSRF400
- 10/20/2014: Chad Pearson, Ph.D. (University of Colorado) TBA. 12:00 PM, HSRF400
- Dr. Trybus receives Distinguished Investigator of Cardiovascular Research Institute of VT.
- D Warshaw Elected 2014 Biophysical Society Fellow
- Awards presented at 2013 Department Retreat – Congratulations!
- Greg Hoeprich wins Outstanding Questions Award
- Sladewski and Trybus: Structural and Molecular Biology Study Visualizes mRNA Transport in Test Tube