- 4/28/2014: David Sept, Ph.D. (University of Michigan) The Structure, Dynamics and Function of Actin. 12:00 PM, HSRF 400
- 5/5/2014: Jennifer DeLuca, Ph.D. (Colorado State University) The making and breaking of dynamic kinetochore-microtubule attachments in mitosis. 12:00 PM, HSRF 400
- 5/12/2014: Sarah Hitchcock-DeGregori, Ph.D. (Rutgers University) Deciphering the regulatory functions of tropomyosin. 12:00 PM, HSRF 400
- Dr. Trybus receives Distinguished Investigator of Cardiovascular Research Institute of VT.
- D Warshaw Elected 2014 Biophysical Society Fellow
- Awards presented at 2013 Department Retreat – Congratulations!
- Greg Hoeprich wins Outstanding Questions Award
- Sladewski and Trybus: Structural and Molecular Biology Study Visualizes mRNA Transport in Test Tube