- 5/2/2016: Filip Braet, Ph.D. (University of Sydney) Dissecting the cellular behavior of colorectal cancer via correlative light and electron microscopy. 12:00 PM, HSRF 400
- 5/9/2016: Ke Hu, Ph.D. (Indiana University Bloomington) The cytoskeleton and motility of an invasion machine, Toxoplasma gondii. 12:00 PM, HSRF 400
- 5/16/2016: Gerardo Morfini (University of Illinois at Chicago) Clues from the squid revealed novel mechanisms underlying axonal pathology in Huntington's disease. 12:00 PM, HSRF 400
- Congratulations to Greg Hoeprich on receiving a Ph.D. degree!
- Warshaw’s Pioneering Heart Failure Discovery in 2000 Leads to New Potential Treatment
- Andrew Lombardo featured in Biophysical Society Newsletter “Student Center”
- Jason Stumpff talks about UVM cancer research on ABC local morning news.
- Awards presented at 2015 Departmental Retreat — Congratulations!