- 2/22/2016: Alicia Ebert, Ph.D. (UVM) FGF8 signaling is required for proper vascularization of the zebrafish retina. 12:00 PM, HSRF 400
- 3/7/2016: Dilson Rassier, Ph.D. (McGill University) TBA. 12:00 PM, HSRF 400
- 3/14/2016: Christian Nelson (University of California, Santa Cruz) TBA. 12:00 PM, HSRF 400
- Warshaw’s Pioneering Heart Failure Discovery in 2000 Leads to New Potential Treatment
- Andrew Lombardo featured in Biophysical Society Newsletter “Student Center”
- Jason Stumpff talks about UVM cancer research on ABC local morning news.
- Awards presented at 2015 Departmental Retreat — Congratulations!
- Department science pictures displayed at Science Art Exhibit from Nov. 10 – Dec. 17, 2015