- 10/20/2014: Chad Pearson, Ph.D. (University of Colorado) Building Ciliary Arrays: Basal Body Assembly, Organization, and Force Resistance. 12:00 PM, HSRF400
- 10/27/2014: Antonina Roll-Mecak, Ph.D. (National Institutes of Health) TBA. 12:00 PM, HSRF400
- 11/3/2014: Veikko Geyer, Ph.D. (Yale University School of Medicine) TBA. 12:00 PM, HSRF400
- Dr. Trybus receives Distinguished Investigator of Cardiovascular Research Institute of VT.
- D Warshaw Elected 2014 Biophysical Society Fellow
- Awards presented at 2013 Department Retreat – Congratulations!
- Greg Hoeprich wins Outstanding Questions Award
- Sladewski and Trybus: Structural and Molecular Biology Study Visualizes mRNA Transport in Test Tube