Joe Clayton successfully completed his Ph.D. requirements, and defended his Ph.D. thesis titled “Barcoding the actin track: Differential regulation of myosin motors by tropomyosin” on Friday, June 10, 2016. Congrats Joe!
- Lombardo and Warshaw: GPS for Cell “Highways”? 3D Model System Illustrates How Molecular Motors Navigate
- Congratulations to Luther Pollard on receiving a Ph.D. degree!
- Jason Stumpff research expose on VPR
- Congratulations to Tom Sladewski on receiving a Ph.D. degree!
- Jason Stumpff receives Susan G Komen Research Award to study aggressive breast cancer