Tom successfully completed his Ph.D. requirements, and defended his Ph.D. thesis titled Molecular Mechanisms of MRNA Transport by a Class V Myosin and Cytoplasmic Dynein on November 30, 2016.
- Claire Brooks, Ph.D candidate in the Ruiz & Radermacher labs, received an Award at the M&M2017 Meeting.
- Lombardo and Warshaw: GPS for Cell “Highways”? 3D Model System Illustrates How Molecular Motors Navigate
- Congratulations to Luther Pollard on receiving a Ph.D. degree!
- Jason Stumpff research expose on VPR
- Congratulations to Tom Sladewski on receiving a Ph.D. degree!