Claire Brooks, Ph.D candidate in the laboratories of Teresa Ruiz & Michael Radermacher, received the Poster Award in the biological science poster session at the Microscopy & Microanalysis M&M2017 Meeting for the work entitled: “3D Structural Analysis and Classification of EmaA, a Collagen Binding Adhesin” (Claire J. Brooks, Michael Radermacher, Keith P. Mintz & Teresa Ruiz).
- Jamie Stern, Ph.D. candidate in Chris Berger’s Lab, won the 2017 Norman R. Alpert Research Prize
- Claire Brooks, Ph.D candidate in the Ruiz & Radermacher labs, received an Award at the M&M2017 Meeting.
- Lombardo and Warshaw: GPS for Cell “Highways”? 3D Model System Illustrates How Molecular Motors Navigate
- Congratulations to Luther Pollard on receiving a Ph.D. degree!
- Jason Stumpff research expose on VPR