Core facilities of the College of Medicine include the Cell Imaging Facility, X-ray Crystallography Facility, Transgenic Mouse Facility, and Instrumentation and Model Facility. An extensive computational infrastructure in the department and University supports theoretical studies of protein energetics, kinetics, and structure. For more information, see the College of Medicine’s complete list of core facilities.
- Claire Brooks, Ph.D candidate in the Ruiz & Radermacher labs, received an Award at the M&M2017 Meeting.
- Lombardo and Warshaw: GPS for Cell “Highways”? 3D Model System Illustrates How Molecular Motors Navigate
- Congratulations to Luther Pollard on receiving a Ph.D. degree!
- Jason Stumpff research expose on VPR
- Congratulations to Tom Sladewski on receiving a Ph.D. degree!