Experience a quality of life measured in many different ways:
- Voted one of America’s Cool College Towns
- Voted one of the best places to raise kids
- Healthiest US State 2007-2012
- Named second in “Greenest Small City in America” study by Organic Gardening magazine
- Why Vermont article listing more accolades
Area Resources About Living In and Visiting Vermont
- Vermont Public Radio
- Vermont Public Television
- Seven Days (Vermont’s independent weekly paper)
- Burlington Free Press (Vermont’s daily paper)
- Echo Lake Aquarium and Science Center
- Vermont Maple Sugar Makers’ Association
- Vermont Ski Areas Association
- Hiking in Vermont
Burlington, VT (05401) Weather Facts
- July is the average warmest month.
- The highest recorded temperature was 101°F in 1944.
- January is the average coolest month.
- The lowest recorded temperature was -30°F in 1957.
- The most precipitation on average occurs in August.